Senior Open 55+
Terms and Conditions
- The Competition is open to members of Golf Union affiliated clubs.
- Bookings must be made and paid for online https://crieffgolf.co.uk/book-a-tee-time. Handicap Certificates may be required on the day.
- The Competition Committee reserves the right to reject any entry without disclosing the reason, to alter and amend any of the conditions to make a ballot for a place in the draw if necessary, and to settle any dispute which may arise.
- In the event of a tie, winners will be decided on the basis of the best last nine, six or three holes. The decision of the competition committee will be final. No competitor may win more than one prize.
- Play will be between 8.30am. and 2.30pm. Preferred starting time will be met as far as possible. Entrants will be made TEMPORARY MEMBERS of Crieff Golf Club during the day of the Competition.
- All trophies remain the property of Crieff Golf Club Ltd. and remain in the Clubhouse.
- Competitors MUST comply with the CLUB’S posted rules on dress and should particularly note that JEANS ARE NOT PERMITTED either on the Course or in the Clubhouse. Smart casual dress is required in the Clubhouse. Dress Shorts are permitted on the Course and in the Clubhouse. No football colours
- Local Rule 9 Distance-Measuring Devices are permitted in accordance with rule 14-3.