LATEST NEWS and INFORMATION
New Reciprocal Agreement with Largs Golf Club
Hot off the Press
Crieff GC was delighted recently to be approached by the captain of Largs Golf Club requesting that our clubs set up a reciprocal agreement from which members might benefit. The Board agreed that, as both clubs would be celebrating 125 years of existence next season, this would be a good agreement to have.
It is admitted by both clubs that the agreement might not see a huge amount of use but we are sure that Crieff members planning some golf through in the West might consider taking advbantage of it and so for Largs golfers travelling East.
The rules and procedures for reciprocal golf between Largs Golf Club and Crieff Golf Club are as follows:
- The agreed fee for our members taking advantage of the arrangement is 50% of the standard green fee on the day.
- The arrangement only applies to Full Paying male and female members plus juniors accompanied by an adult.
- The arrangement is available Monday to Friday and Sundays only (excluding Bank Holidays) at the sole discretion of the host Club.
- Members must arrange their reciprocal booking strictly through their own Club Secretary/Manager stating that the booking relates to the reciprocal arrangement. Pre-booking is a condition of play, booked no more than 7 days in advance.
- The Preferential Green Fee will only apply on proof of membership at the reciprocal club (letter from the secretary, handicap certificate, bar card etc)
- Each member from Crieff Golf Club is entitled to play a maximum 4 rounds at Largs Golf Club per annum.
- Maximum of 2 x 4 balls from Crieff Golf Club per day with flexibility on that number at the sole discretion of the host club.
- The reciprocal arrangement is not permitted as part of a Society, Golf day or any other offer or promotion.
- Players must abide by all rules of the host club.
- Players will be given access to all the facilities of the host club.